1) TED's secret to great public speaking https://www.ted.com/talks/chris_anderson_ted_s_secret_to_great_public_speaking
2) Start with why, Simon Sinek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYeCltXpxw
3) 5 things every presenter should know about people https://www.brainpickings.org/2012/06/20/things-every-presenter-should-know-about-people-susan-weinschenk
4) How to start your presentation – 4 step formula https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEFtRwPhE4
5) How to open and close a talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk44-1uPUjI (excellent demonstration of good pace and use of voice)
6) Presenting complex scientific ideas to a general audience "Talk Nerdy to Me" https://www.ted.com/talks/melissa_marshall_talk_nerdy_to_me
7) Use body language to rock your next presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4YlyXjcKI
8) How to avoid ''Death by Powerpoint" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwpi1Lm6dFo
9) How to make slides that communicate your idea https://blog.ted.com/10-tips-for-better-slide-decks/
10) Examples of "Three Minute Thesis" presentations from PhD students https://vimeo.com/showcase/4768396/video/233777264 "Drones – gone with the wind" https://vimeo.com/showcase/7624763/video/464057234 "Moon to Mars and beyond" https://vimeo.com/460848324 "Teaching robots by showing, not by programming"
Start here: Basics on copyright licenses - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgihySJyHk
Finding Creative Commons images - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0SCeiKTwZk
Citing Creative Commons images on Google - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgI5AsdBQng
NB: this only plays properly through a laptop. Volume does not work via the projector.